Friday, October 09, 2009

Quadthlon 2009


One more day to the event date....

Ok, I have been slacking... Out of the four legs, i can only say the cycling leg was been trained...

Other than that, have only swim a few ocassion, havent been running for ages... and behold, havent blade for atleast 2 months???

And I have to complete the 20km blading leg after a short swim.....

Just hope i dont kena cramp dring the 2hours plus of race.... I foresee a tough challenge, altough the distances are not that intimidating... but on the prep part...

It's just becos of my laziness and procrastination....
Well, aim t finish it..

If can finish below 2hr 20 mins, then its a great bonus.. but I seriously doubt so... cos I was more prepared last yr ncompared to this year...

Hmm.. I thought I swear to myself last year that was the last time I am gonna do a Quad... Why am I subjecting myself to such suffering....??

人真是賤骨頭...

I got a feeling that I am gonna feel like "freebie" on race day...
Bearing the tag 1-4-1 (1 for 1)....
What a number... Must buy 4D....

No comments: