Thursday, January 18, 2007

Back!

PEACE & CHeeeezzzzeeee...!!!.....!!!

Life's great so far, but a bit tad too fast.... it's already 2007!!!
i.e. Almost 27 le... **sigh**


After a 4 month departure from the blogging world, I'm Back again!!


hmm.. what inspired me to be back??
Thanks to Channel News Asia Blogtv.com, that reminded me of the existence of my onine diary...


4 months back, only just started with my new job... getting used to new environment, adjusting to new work timings, adjusting my biological clock, eating habits , etc....

Finally, things are settling down, and getting my life back in pace...

Already enjoying the luxury of longer sleeping hours, longer sunday nights, the absenceof morning bus crowds...
Henceforth, slowing down the pace of life during the weekdays...


After a (business) trip back from London, it inspires me to travel the world... (well, at least Asia).



First stopped was Taiwan in December, a 6 years departure from my last trip there..

Things there really changed alot... lost are the simplistic down-to-earth living lifestyle. Replaced by commercialized shopfronts, building.... Kinda feel it lost it's attraction of a simple, slow paced lifestyle...





Well,


Looking forward to a 2nd trip to Thailand this feb, exploring the places that i missed out on my previous trip last year...




Hope it's still as-good-as-it-gets! Not forgetting the notorious nightlife there!!

No comments: