Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I Still Haven't Found....

"I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" - U2

"...I have spoke with the tongue of angels
I have held the hand of a devil
It was warm in the night
(In the night)
I was cold as a stone
(Cold as stone)

But I still haven't found what I'm looking for
(But I still haven't found what I'm looking for)..."


I might have been there, done that, try things that i never imagined I would, but till now, i relate strongly to the lyrics of teh song, "But I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For".

I should generally be contended with what i have in life at this moment in time, having wonderful friends around me, having a stable job, a place to stay, a family to be with, activities to occupy myself during those leisure time.

well, indeed i am.
Because i am not an easily contended person.

Got a career, but not good enuff.....
Wanted to travel to some parts of the world, but havent got the time or the financial ability...

Still have the feeling that working is wasting my life away...
already spend 1/3 of my day sleeping, another 1/3, correction, more than1/3 of my day cramping in the office...

Rest of the time, travelling waiting, eating....
Time for Leisure?
Time to myself? Haizzz..........

No comments: