Friday, January 21, 2005

What's Up?

'What's Up" - 4 Non Blondes

".... 25 years of my life and still
I'm trying to get up that great big hill of hope
for a destination

I realized quickly when I knew I should
that the world was made up of this brotherhood of man
for whatever that means...."

Couple of reasons for not updating my blog for the past week....

  1. Only trotted home after 10 on average w/o much "energy" left to surf..
  2. The comp was occupied/down most of the nights
  3. getting lazy....

Works really drain one's energy and life... Those out there working should empathised with me.

Especially so when u do NOT love your job.

Well,working in a bank was one of my so called "dream job" during my teens period. OK, fair enough, i achieved that, only to realise that it's not a satisfying job after all. Could it be the culture? The work nature? The environment? there must be something that causes job dissatisfaction among these Graduate Trainees. Already, almost all of us will not hesistate to "move on" if a new offer is available elsewhere.

For me, I still feel that hospitality jobs suits me... All the partime jobs i held since legal working age of 16 had been related to service and hospitatlity industry, and i was not complaining about them. In fact, i had to give them all up due to studies or other priorities.

This point in time, i am looking out for a hospitatlity job....

The Financial Hub isn't a place for me. How long can i survive? hopefully a great opportunity comes knocking...

"...I am feeling a little peculiar

and so I wake in the morning and I step outside
and I take a deep breath then I get real high
then I scream from the top of my lungs
what's goin' on ..?? ..."


No comments: