Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Where have all the blogs gone...?

I updated my blog recently, after a relatively long while.
Cleared up the settings and had a new templates.
Amidst all these, its kinda sad as i went through/updated the blogs' links i used to have.

Re-visited them, but realised most have stopped blogging..
Was it just a hype then?
Does it not serve any meaning or purpose to continue blogging?

Yeah..., a strong deterrent would be work.
Most of my fellow "bloggers" have long graduated from the blogging world and started the race up the corporate ladder.
"Busy" has become the most extensively-used defense mechanism to push every other things aside. I myself am very much guilty of that too.

Nevertheless, I hope I can continue to read about their lives, their updates, their ups and downs. Even if we hardly have the chance to meet up amidst our "Busy" schedules which we gave ourselves.

I think the blog is a fantastic html scripts written thus far, where you get to 'see' what one never express it verbally, but deep down, those are the most sincere words & thoughts logged...

**********
"In the struggle for survival, the fittest win out at the expense of their rivals because they succeed in adapting themselves best to their environment." -- Charles Darwin
***********

No comments: