Thursday, November 29, 2007

Eternity...

Sarah MacLachlan - Angel
*click to activate*
*click again to play music*


" ... In the arms of an angel
Fly away from here
From this dark cold hotel room
And the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
You're in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort there... "

Been blogging almost everyday...
probably recently 感触特别多...

Past week, random thoughts that I had suddenly pop to my mind..
Its been "haunting" me since don't know when...
Infact, I blog it down in one of the first few entry when I started blogging...
Something many people will treat as a taboo.
Something which I dont wished to attribute its explanation to religion.
Cast your religion aside and think it through. I shiver at the thought of it... Not to mention dwelling more into it...

http://1-life.blogspot.com/2004/12/heaven.html
The recent event brought this thought up to my head once again...
I suddenly felt so lost.. felt so helpless....
I really wonder, where will I go after that? Where will everyoen be?
I never dared to think more into it. I shrugged and kept my mind occuppied with other thoughts. Anything other than that....

At some point, I wished for eternity...

3 comments:

YM said...

Religion aside, i think its pointless to think about where we will go after death. As long as you lived life to the fullest and touched the lives of those around you, one's existence will not be in vain. Then there is no need to think about where one will go after death. One should fear an empty existence more than what comes after death... an existence without meaning and love. THAT is truly scary. So think not about death, but live in the moment and touch the life of someone. Then for that moment, you shine brighter than any spark in that person's life.

One^Life said...

thansk pal. Can't agree more.
But sometime, you know.. you cant control your thoughts.
They just pop up.. :)
Yeah.., we only have one life each. Live it to the fullest I shall.

Cheers!

YM said...

Yeah I agree, we all have our times of uncertainties and weakness and they do just pop up like you mentioned. Live life to the fullest i shall too! Take care and see you soon. :)