Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Heaven

"Heaven" - Bryan Adams

"...Oh - thinkin' about all our younger years
There was only you and me
We were young and wild and free

Now nothin' can take you away from me
We been down that road before
But that's over now..."


P.s. this was a tribute song to the victims of 9/11 terrorist attack.

"Tsunami"

That's the most talk-about word since 26th Dec 2004.
I guess everyone knows what mother nature is capable of on this day.

Condolences goes out to citizens and the population affected by the tsunamis.
Well, I can't help thinking how short one's life is.

How long can we live? I'm already over 2 decades old. how many more decades to go even if natural death were to befall on me eventually?

Where will we go? Is there really afterlife?
who knows? Religious or not, will we really be living in the same way as we are right now?
Will we be still working for a livlihood in "the other world"??
will we still remember the friends we made now? The same family whom we lived together with?

Even if there really is life after death, Can we retain our memories?
Can we keep with us or bring along with us all the decades of memories that made up our life?

This may sounds pessimistic. But we gotta be realistic. I hate to think about all this.
But sometimes, some events/news/images just jolted ur mind and reminded me.

where do we go after this life time is up?
We will be non-existence. And we might not have any recollections of our life here.

No comments: