Monday, December 06, 2004

November Rain

"November Rain" - Guns N' Roses

"Sometimes I need some time...on my own
Sometimes I need some time...all alone
Everybody needs some time...on their own
Don't you know you need some time...all alone"

woooh..... !! Its a cool chilly nite, with light drizzle. Perfect weather for a X'mas Day setting in a tropical country like Singapore. Too bad, its not X'mas day today.

Today's Monday... And i Finally understood what it means by "Monday Blues".

I forgot to "wear" my smile to work today. Something that i hardly forget to do so whenever i am out.
why?
Probably too tired.
Result: I could have possibly offended many people, passer-bys included.

Anyway, today havent been a really fantastic day, neither has it been a disastrous day. At least no major screw-ups at work.
But getting off late and still going to the gym resulted in me having a late dinner that seems more like a supper for anyone in Lau Pa Sat, where i had my dinner. (Practically, that is the only place in my work area that still serves a variety of food at that hour...)

hmmm..., eating at Lau Pa Sat reminds me that i have not being there for satay for quite some time.... probably its time i re-visited it one of these weekends....

Sigh, loking at the clock, it's nearing bed-time, better turn in, else i will not be able to get to work in time tmrw.... Another day has passed, so fast....
so uneventful...




No comments: