Saturday, December 04, 2004

Immortal

"My Immortal" - By Evanescence

"these wounds won't seem to heal this pain is just too real there's just too much that time cannot erase...
when you cried i'd wipe away all of your tears when you scream i'd fight away all of your fearsand i've held your hand through all of these years but you still have all of me"

Finally, after browsing through and conscientiously reading up my fren's blogs, i have succumb to "temptation" and strated on my 1st Blog!
After all, my life's not so "Uneventful" that i will have nothing to write about..

well., something worth "recording" in this blog is that on Friday, 3rd Dec 2004, I fell sick and down with fever, after ard 2 years ago when i last fell sick...
And the cause of it? I am 101% sure its that danm Chicken Byrani that i had at Golden Shoe. At first i thot i got a Bargain when the lady boss gave me a Half Chicken without charging me extra! the next thing i know, 2 hours after my lunch, i began to feel weird... queasy... Thats the kinda feeling i got 2 yrs ago when i was sick for eating the wrong food too. Viral infection? Probably.

I swear, i will never patronize that stall ever again, cos it breaks my record of not falling sick for the past 2 years...

and there goes my precious friday night and the whole of saturday! Lying in bed like a dead person... Damn, i have waited a long 5-days for this weekend to come, and its ruined by a "Thot-i-got-a bargain-chicken-byrani" Now i have to wait for another 5 long gruelling days for my next prrrreeeecious weekend.....

No comments: