Monday, December 20, 2004

SHOUT

"Shout" - Tears For Fears

"...SHOUT, SHOUT, LET IT ALL OUT
THESE ARE THE THINGS I CAN DO WITHOUT
COME ON, I´M TALKING TO YOU, COME ON
SHOUT, SHOUT, LET IT ALL OUT...

IN VIOLENT TIMES YOU SHOULDN´T HAVE TO SELL YOUR SOUL
IN BLACK AND WHITE
THEY REALLY REALLY OUGHT TO KNOW
THOSE ONE TRACK MINDS
THAT TOOK YOU FOR A WORKING BOY
KISS THEM GOODBYE
YOU SHOULDN´T HAVE TO JUMP FOR JOY..."

Wished i could shout out loud...
Feeling very "frustrated". dont know if its the right word to use.
In movies and darama, they say u can shout at the beach, at the rail way track...., but i doubt its really that feasible. try standing at East Caost beac or Sentosa beach and shout.. Stares will be invited...
standing at the railway track.., the next minute, police will arrive thinking u wan to commit suicide...

Sometimes, i think shouting will work.. it SHOULD help to let out the unhappiness inside u. the frustration that have been contained inside...


The day hadn't been pleasant.
Firstly, I was reluctant to wake up and go to work...
Next, i committed mistakes AGAIN at work...
So many times i oversighted the things that i checked through... And the ironic thing is, my responsibility is to check and ensure no errors..., yet, loopholes always slipped from my pair of tired eyes...

Well, my fren told me this over lunch the other day:"signs that you are sick of ur job"

  1. You are looking forward to knock-off time
  2. Hope that weekends will quickly arrive
  3. Keep comitting mistakes at work
  4. Get tired easily at work
  5. Keep falling sick
  6. dread going to work.'

hmm... i think criteria 1-4 relates very closely to me.. At least i dont dread going to work. But i am not looking forward to work as well...

Well then, i asked myself, why do i accept this job offer initially? Is that "thing" that made me accept the job still there?? probably i was looking for a chance then. I need to think it through sometime... thoroughly...

Tmrw's another day.....


No comments: