Sunday, May 11, 2008

zero sugar = BAD!


Don't be-little the awful effect of a viral infection/food poisoning..

I believe that new soft drink formula of "Zero sugar" level is teh main cause.
Broke my record of not falling sick for the past years...
until that faithful night when i down half a bottle of that awful drink. (cos its so awful I cannot finish a bottle)

The next thing i realise hours later, I started to feel the "morning sickness" effect
That nauseous feeling...
threw up nothing but water in the middle of the night..

teh after effect was worst...
Makes me felt so lethargic for the next couple of days, losing appetite for the next 2 days...
even til today, felt so weak and sleepy...
well, the times i felt my energy level was high was during this afternoon trg and saturday's volleyball (cos its been months since we had hard-court volleyball!!)...
Maybe the effect of synergy?
Managed to brace myself up for today's trg though, but was dead like a log when i reach home... not that becos today's trg was tough or weather was hot, but i think i have used up my "reserved energy", after the remaining was lost "unknowingly"

just slouch in front of the TV finishing up 4 hours of DVD straight...
I felt so weak first time since dont know how long..
As if my energy level is slowly seeping away just like that...faster... Doing nothing....
sianz... , i hate to be sick.....

No comments: