Saturday, July 26, 2008

Better... in Time?


Leona Lewis - Better in Time

Although her first hit singles conquered the "world" making everyone "bleeding love", i prefer this other single.
Hit me right away on the radio waves. Especially part just before the chorus. So catchy , and again, the lyrics..
My limited vocab wouldnt do justice to it.

"Going, coming
thought I heard a knock
Who's there
no one
Thinking that I deserve it
Now I realise that I really didn't know
If you didn't notice you mean everything"

".. I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time .. "

"...If I'm dreaming
don't wanna laugh hurt my feelings
but that's the path I believe in
And I know that time will heal it..."


It's just playing over and over in my head, and rinign on my phone..
*Addicted*

------------------------------------------------

Was back in camp for a brief ICT yesterday doing a "dont-know-for-what-the-hell" purpose 8km route march. Not surprising though, it came from our good old "X-X-F"
They just do nonsensical stuffs.

Caught up abit with one of my platoon mate and reminded me again of this used-to-be and still aspired -to-be team in the vball arena.
The V-Team.
This was(and i believe still is) the enviable team to join, learn and compete.
Played a friendly once many years back, and their skills were so , "superb"!
Moreover its coming from a group of working individuals/students, that just got together for the love of the sports.

That reminds me... am I getting too distant from the sports?

it used to ba a weekly affair. sometimes twice a week.
Competitions are held almost every quarter.
But now,
Its at most once a week.
Competitions are held once/twice a year.
hmm....

No comments: