Sunday, August 09, 2009

$400 - $200 = $200 + $200?

darn...
this year, I missed the additional $200 bucks right under my eyes again with a 6 seconds lag...

Dont know shd rejoice or what....
Last year, I missed that additional 'Free Money" by the 'garnment' by 8 secs.
This year by 6 secs...

*sigh*..
$200 easy mosny...
Imagine I could have earned $400 for just 1 hour of my time... More profitable than being a Forex trader?

*sigh*, looking on the bright side, its a 2secs mprovement leh.. even tho i must admit that i slack this year and didnt train for it...

Ok, still got chance to get back that $200 more....
Better luck next time....
At least I still got $200 "free money" crediting to my account soon...
haha.. who says nothing is free in this world?
Can keep fit still got $$$..
The ONLY thing I like abt our Army.... lol

No comments: