Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pissed off..

Went for Trg today, and for the first time in my 3 yrs of rowing, I was damn pissed while rowing...

Pissed with the thoughts, "What the hell am I here?"
It was a gruelling 7 km continuous row (or loonger), and what pissed me off was the lack of Team spirit and effort put in.

It was a boat of 18 people, and I swear there were not 18 people rowing.
If somebody can row thru the over 7m with ease and keep spouting nonsense and joke around, either this person is a superman/superwoman or this person simply going thru the motion thru'out the 1hr row...

Sadly, I would say its the latter that pissed me off.

This was/is not any fun row. If people can joke ard and going thru motion while other team-mates carry his/her/their weight, I think they are better off been off-loaded.

Fuck...
this incident just further puts me off from rowing with the Team.
Its just so wrong...


Either my tolerance level has largely fallen or simply the passion has started to wear off.......

No comments: