Sunday, August 23, 2009

I splurge

Ok, I'm a sucker for Mizuno products for obvious reason....
How tro resist when its my fave colours/design, and at a sale discount with a further 18% discount bringing the cost down to just $100 for a Decent Mizuno Wave Rider 11.
Of cos, Model is quite outdated, thats why the Sale price.
But then, its a big upgrade for me from my humble SAF new balance ever since teh very first pair in 1999.... a good 10 years...
cannot afford Asics, Mizuno still good. I'm a Die-hard fan somemore.... How to resist....??

Mizuno Wave Rider 11
Err.... I didnt intend to buy more... But dont know why, i wouldnt fail to be drawn to Indoor (shoes) volleyball section in the Mizuno store everytime to see any new release...
"Suay, Suay", i need to see this new release for Volleyball indoor - court shoe..
Mizuno has been reowned for its Indoor Vball shoes, but this one i swear is by far the nicest... with good "technology"
It would not do justice if I let this shoe slipped by... The colour, the design, again, Love at first Sight! and also, at discount of 28% !!!
of cos, the price is higher compared to the running one... but who cares! Its new release!! with 28% discount!!!
ermm.. since i havent got a decent pair for running and Indoor , i think its only justifiable that i get "Both..."
Yes, i bought both at a bargain of $230. Very Very very satisfied and Happy. Worth the "bleed" from my pocket.
I will eat more bread instead of sushi....
Fave Colours /Brands/ functionality.... I love!
Mizuno Wave Lightning 5

There's no hidding I'm foot-feetish....
Countless slippers, shoes and now, 2 sports shoes at one go....
oh oh......

No comments: