Sunday, February 27, 2005

A Series of Fortunate & unfortunate Events...

Saturday was a relatively good day. With a few "Fortunate Events".

Although it rained heavily in the morning, but the rained didn't persist for long, and I still managed to get to Sentosa as planned with bernard, zhiyong, jac, sebas, tresa & met eric & yufeng there. But sad to say, tresa gotta leave only after abt an hour of stay?? lol....

Although the day at the beach was short, it was still fulfilling and enjoybale. At least we get to have some games of "competitive" volleyball.

It was still quite early when i got home, and so decided to catch a movie when my fren called. Forunately again, we managed to get tickets to this sneak preview with a relatively good seats in Cathay Cineleisure. And the show is non-other than.....

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events.

It was indeed a great show starring Jim Carrey, Jim Carrey AND Jim Carrey! Well, that was what the trailer said... To me, it was all worth the $8.50 and 108mins of my time. I would give it 4 stars out of 5!

Well, the next movie I must catch would be Howl's Moving Castle. haha... it's an Anime!!

The midnight show and stayed up really drained me, such that i only managed to wake up at 1pm the next day!! half a sunday gone just like that!! arrgghh............. that's unfortunate event no. 1
Looking at the weather, it was fine, so i throtted down to ECP looking forward to my blading session in the cool sea breeze and afternoon sun. Then, another UNfortunate Event happened....
It started to pour when my bus reached ECP after over 40mins of bus journey... @#$!%&.
Refused to believe i would be so "suay", i still walk over to ECP hawker center, had my very late lunch and waited, and waited, and waited....... the rain continues to fall, and fall, and fall.....
Finally, i decided to head back... sigh.. wasted 3 hours of my time travelling from the West to te East, then from the East back to the West....

Imagine how you will feel when you reach your home and the skies begin to clear, and there seems to be rays of sunlight shining through the clouds.... Feb 27th 2005 is an UNLUCKY day for me....

No comments: