Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Normal Working Hours?

Yesterday was my first day back to work after a one-month 'hiatus".
It then dawn on me, that I think i had had enough of this working "life-style".

Strating work only in late noon, and ending work in the wee hours of the morning.
No doubt, i enjoyed the longer hours of sleep, the ample afternoon time to run my errands, without the need to squeeze in the gym with the after-office hours crowds.

Not that i detest such working hours, in fact, i think its kinda nice.
But still, this couldn't be going on forever.
There needs to be a turning point.
A point to turn and revert back to what many would termed "normal" working hours.

With that , I will forfeit the long sleep, getting into the morning Jam, getting off work at "peak hours", queueing for gym equipments, no more afternoon swims...

But I get to 'appreciate' the after-work evenings, the afterwork dinners and drinks sometimes.
Of cos, the above only possible provided I don't slog late into the nights despite on "normal working hours"

But still, it would felt more normal, wouldn't it?
A more "normal lifestyle" perhaps?

No comments: