Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Don't know if this was considered lucky or what...

Do you have such experience?
When you always trying to get something, to get some opportunities with certain things or matters, but just no luck with it?
Then when you finally got it, all the other opportunities just came knocking on your door, endlessly...

After I got an ideal offer recently, then I started receiving countless calls from head-hunting firm..
ermm.. I uploaded my CV like 2 months back? But only when i Gotten a great offer liao, then all calls keep coming in at the same time??! (3 calls with 2 hours?!)
Somemore its like one after another right after i put down my phone?
Was there a conspiracy behind all these? hmm....

So weird, this world is like that.. when you are desperate, you dont get any chances/opportunities..
When you are self-sufficient, all opportunities came knocking on your door...
That's life?

I would prefer them to call me up again , hopefully next time, at a better timed period...

No comments: