Sunday, April 03, 2005

I've Had the Time of My Life.. (almost)

Bill Medley -(I've Had) The Time of My Life Now

"I've had the time of my life
No I never felt like this before
Yes I swear it's the truth
And I owe it all to you
'Cause I've had the time of my life
And I owe it all to you....."

Although the day started out with a gloomy weather that keeps raining and drizzling, it didn't dampen the mood at Sentosa Sunset Bay!

SENTOSA!
I must say my team and I was really really lucky to be able to be "balloted" to take part in the 4-on-4 Beach Volleyball competition @ sunset bay.

Cos they chose 12 teams out of all the whelming entries. Imagine how many entries they would have received from Vball enthusiast, coupling with the fact that the registration and all is FOC!

although we were eliminated in the first round, but it was a good game. It was a tight game until the opponent team break off and opushed to a 25-16 lead over us. It was real fun!
A BIG THANK YOU to Tresa, Sebastian, Jacqueline and Bernard for participating with me to make up the numers!!!
TO Huiyan,Zhiyong and Dailing for Joining us in the FUN at Sentosa too!!

After the game, it has re-ignited my passion for Beach Vball once again. But among my cliques of frens, haha.. really hard to find beach vball players. Mainly are hard court vball players.
And it so happened that the beach vball players i know, are real "Hard-core" players, who play the official 2-on-2 kinda game style. I tried playing once with them, and it really drained me dry in just one game.. 2 person in the court running up down everywhere.. haha..

Still feel that 4-on-4 beach vball is more fun, even though it's not an "official" formation. But who care?? It all boils down to one conclusion.., as long as u are having FUN and having the time of your life from doing what u enjoy, there's no stopping to iT!! lol!!!

Hmm.. currently seeking like-minded frens to go down for beach vball once every week when possible, so if anyone of u out there is one of them, let me KNOW!!

No comments: