Wednesday, March 05, 2008

No Subject:Yes, No Subject!

yeah, no subject, cos its just random post.
All that I want to put it down in words and pictures for the past 2 days..

Yours truly fell in love with this song the very first time it hits me through the "radio-waves" on day..
Not becos its少男杀手 张韶涵, though i must admit such voices wouldnt fail to catch any guys attention.. any type of guys.
The song is very catchy , tune and lyrics are very soothing

你說過牽了手就算約定
但親愛的 那並不是愛情
就像來不及許願的流星
再怎麼美麗也只能是曾經

太美的承諾因為太年輕
但親愛的 那並不是愛情
就像是精靈住錯了森林
那愛情錯的很透明


---------------------------------------
Colleagues been great, she can understand and speak very good english, cos its her major in college.

Infact, all the colleagues know english, and not broken english.. Quite impress....

I still cannot get used to waking up in the morning... I always feel like dozing off in the morning, and after lunch.. Think i am resigned to London shifts....

luckily its only for 3 days....

Tmrw the last day of training! No More stress! Teaching is not easy.. fortunately I didn't consider teaching...

Tmrw will be my 最后一夜 in 东京。Must make full use....

"Home-ly" little eatry along some alley

Food presentation scores highest for Japan in my humble opinion. it just look like the one in the showcase... That's why they always tempt me...

a must eat for me everyday in Japan. Ponde-ring donuts. U can't find a trace of oil in it! The popular Mocha ones always sold out by night.. this one is Almond choc :( **Beware**For the sweet tooth only...

A pic along one of tokyo infamous sub-way

Btw, I'm here for work, so , some "Interesting" (read:Boring)CBD pics...
Every CBD around the world looks the same (read: boring, again!)
I wished i can stretch my hand in to squeeze those "balls"! read: de-stress balls....

No comments: