Saturday, March 15, 2008

waking up on weekends...


First time in dont know how many months, I just nuah on my matteress and go to sleep,
just before 10pm, and I realise something that perks me up from my view when i am lying down....

HOw to "motivate" yourself to wakeup on weekends...

Well, already weekends would give many of us a very good reason to pull one out of bed and start the day ahead...

But if you still can't seem to drag urself out from slumberland, here's a fool-proof and costless way to get myself up, without the snooze alarm having to ring more than once... lol

These things stays in my sight the very first instance I open my eyes in the morning..
Presenting....., to my right,



Ok, sometimes human have tendency to wake up on the "wrong" side of the bed..
So, to my left when i open my eyes,


So i guess I'm "well-covered".Maybe except the ceiling ??

Maybe you wanna try out if you have problem getting up?
P.s. NEVER ever have books in front of you the moment you wake up.. else you will just happily doze off again...

No comments: