Tuesday, February 05, 2008

indulge....

Suddenly have a craving for flavoured "Muah Chi", so i risk my "life" and thread down to Chinatown at a time like this....

Expected ,
Full crowds, and people ar hardly moving in some areas, that if you dont force your way, it will take you 30 mins to walk 30meters...

Not hard to spot a stall selling this up and coming New Year Goodies.

From Saturday's price of $1 per 100gram to 1 packet full (about 500gram) @ $3.
So, worth the bit of squeeze....
But I swear, no way will I go ther again on CNY eve. Anyway, I'll be in Office then...

The next craving starts ringing in my head.
Peppermint flavoured ICe-cream!

Feel like indulging in just a small tub in the ocmfort of home...
So, I thought I could get a wide selection at Giant.
Though they pack countless big brand of ice-creams; B&J, Swensen's, Haagen Daz, and commonly seen Magnolia, Wall's, King's etc.

Sad to say, all big brands have all exotic flavours, but they forgot about the 长青口味,
PEPPERMINT!
Disappointed.
Luckily, there is one single brand that carries it , and i think the taste 不逊与 revenue-generating brands like B&J, HD.....

Fortunately I dont have expensive tatse-buds, so this King's Ice-cream suits just fine! The very same one you get form the road-side Motorbike ice-cream uncle...
500ml, Mmmmm...............

No comments: