Saturday, February 02, 2008

Paddles Up!

This the day I've been waiting for for the whole week....
The familiar commands ringing in my ear..
"Paddles Up", 'Stretch out"....
2pm, and a long long run..... I swear its at least 5km.....

Then, no more luxury of just pulling boat out from the water...
Its's literally Carrying the boats out onto the waters...

Followed by sets after sets...
Just when i Thought heading back was the end of the day, it was only a Break" on shore.
Then its back onto the boat and sets begin...

I must say, I'm impressed....
A Trial:
clocking well below 1:30 with 4 deadweights onboard!
The power, fighting spririt and adrenalin, you can feel it on the boat.
Scary...

Just when you thought trg was overafter 2hours plus... still need to carrythe boats onto the shore...
Hahaa.... thats really trg....
I was told, trg just gonna get more rigorous, cos MR500 is near....

No comments: