Monday, October 06, 2008

Jialat !!! 5 days left.....

Jialat liao lor.....
I didn't realise time pass so fast...
went to collect race-pack on sat for Quadthlon, then i was reminded i am only left with less than 1 week for my trgs.


And the Best part is, I thought it's "not-so-soon" yet, and have not really started on the trgs!!

And I have been procrastinatinig on sourcing for a decent Bike (racer) for the race....
Don't know if I'm lucky or what, bumped into Chen Qian who happens to be joining the event and had a spare bike to loan me!

He's my SAVIOUR!!!

Time to get my butt on the bike, to make sure i dont fall off during the course... (p.s. I have nvr ride on a racer ever in my 28 years.... wished me luck...)

Die la....how to train Swim, Blade, Cycle and run all in one week?
Heng still know basics of each...
Have to do "selective" trg to build up my confidence and strength for the weaker categories I guess....
But then, the more I run the distance and "procedures" thru my head for the race day, the more I started to get paranoid and getting cold feet liao...

All events equates to non-stop utilisation of the lower body muscle grp (read: Thighs, claves), for the grueling 36.5Km.

Chiam...., after 500m swim, maybe the leg is warmed up,
then blade 10Km, i think my legs will turn "嫩",
then 20Km cycle, by then, the legs will become jelly...
how to complete the 6km run??! Crawl? Can row anot??
Hope i dont crawl past the finishing point....

Thanks to the financial turmoil that makes me plough thru the night, or rather morning for the past weeks, that i clean forgotten abt my race preps...

Well, hope the remianing 5 days of intensive trg can pull me thru with a satisfactory result...
Now whats on my mind is Cycle, Cycle, Blade, swim, Cycle , Blade Swim..... and
carbo load, carbo load, and carbo load...

No comments: