Sunday, November 16, 2008

When the Sun sets...

ALL
GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END - NELLY FURTADO


"Honestly, what will become of me
don't like reality
It's way too clear to me
But really life is dandy
We are what we don't see
Missed everything, daydreaming . . . "


Today marks the last training session in Kallang for the year.
Had lotsa fond memories, tough trainings and strong bonds forged there.
Despite only training with the Team for barely 9 months, the comradeship formed is really heart-warming.
Team-mates who have no personal agenda.
All coming tog for the sports, for the caompanion of each other on the waters.

After Every training, we would be literally dashing over to SDBA to "catch" the shower room before the uncle sprays water and started chasing everyone out of the toilet by 650pm.


"Traveling I only stop at exits
Wondering if I'll stay
Young and restless
Living this way I stress less
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets in and I don't cry
I only feel gravity and I wonder why. . ."

Today, for some "exceptional" reason, uncle didnt "chase" anyone, even at 7pm.
Maybe he knows it could be a last training for many before he gets to see this "crowd" again, when the next season returns?
Maybe that's why he is giving more "lee-ways'?
And at 7pm, the area was cleared of crowds...

Only us , gathering, waiting for everyone to finish their shower.
What a sight to behold, which I think the photos didnt do enuff justice (thanks to my 2.0MP phone camera....)
Then again, the "pearly white" boats under the evening light, contrast strongly against the back-drop, against the calm water.
So Quiet,
So Calm,
So 舍不得



"Why do all good things come to an end. . ."

2 comments:

yInZ said...

wahahahaha.. yongzhi!!!
i took this photo of the boats too!!!!

i tink most of us will keep a photo of this on the hp!

One^Life said...

haha.. such a coincidence.
well, think the sight just mesmerise us... looked so diff from the afternoon rush and peak hours...