Saturday, November 01, 2008

Sell? Don't Sell?

ok... my "communication" wasn't clear enuff...
Cos They got back favourably...
This means, my conveyance of "rejection" came as an opposite... lol

Now, I have to make a decision on Monday.... that is, After hearing abt the renumeration package...

if its really that substantial and that "fantastic", should i really accept it?
frankly, I have no grounds for rejection after all that Prior "self-promotion"

Its another cycle of "Trading Social life for Cash.."
Without doubt, that wouldn't be a consideration if things were 3-4 months back...
but with the current market situation and the bleak outlook for 2009,
Cash counts.. really...
Even to the extent of "selling" off my social life...

*sigh*... now the question boils down to "Sell" or "Not to Sell"

No comments: