Thursday, May 05, 2005

Brought to u by: An "Island" Production...

Here's another of my "freaky" editing project... havent got plenty of time, so tried out on a audio editing instead...

Ahem.... Presenting to u....
A Never heard before "Everytime" performed by Britney Spears and S.H.E TOGETHER!

Yup, i mean together!! They did this "recording" in my "Recording studio"! F.O.C!! lol....
Here's the Lyrics to this particular 'Duet' Between Britney and S.H.E.

Enjoy!!
[p.s. for a limited period only]

Notice me, take my hand
你的心 飞去哪里

Our love is strong Why carry on without me
别说对不起 别让我伤了心才说
不是故意 I guess I need you, baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
我却只能爱你

闭上眼睛 却看见你
想你的好 代替无力
What have I done You seem to move on easy

chorus:
And everytime I try to fly, I fall Without my wings, I feel so small
(别说对不起 别让我灰了心 才说不是故意 )
I guess I need you, baby
别说对不起 别让我的爱情变得
小心翼翼 我却只能爱你

I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
我想要的不只是 sorry

无声飞行 享受黑夜的静谧
And everytime I try to fly,
I fall Without my wings,
I feel so small
I guess I need you, baby
别说对不起 别让我的爱情变成
廉价物品 我却只能爱你
(I guess I need you, baby)

No comments: