Saturday, April 26, 2008

mixed feelings?

Didn't expect i would actually "feel" this way...
suddenly a twinch of sadness and reluctance overcame me...

This afternoon, I gave her a quick wash and shine, and clean her up like i never did.
I want her to look at her best.
Then I sent her off, for the next 2 days...

It didnt really bother me, because I have been planning for this a week ago.
But as I bade her farewell, and hand her over to the hands of a business associate for the next 2 days, I was a bit hesitatant, though not obvious.
Telling her 'care-taker' for the next 2 days, how she may "whine" and how to "pacify" her.
Which part of her that I will want to keep even though someone may take her in.

on the other hand, i do hope someone will take a fancy on her, afterall , thats my purpose for sending her there...

In the evening, the thought of "I may not see / feel her again", sends a touch of sadness and reluctance over me...
Afterall, she's been with me for over 2 years..
I dont really find any fault with her, in fact, i enjoy her comapanionship.

*Sigh*...
So emotional....
That's Pisces.....

No comments: