Saturday, January 31, 2009

Miles Away. . .

ok, another 慢半拍 me who only "heard & loved" after like been released for so long liao..

such a "happy" song..

Doesn't it sounds like those "jumpy" song we did while in primary school?

Gets me jumpy... hahaa
Give it to me anytime man! Just makes me HAPPY!

Hapy, happy, happy.. Happy Week... =)


"Miles Away - Madonna
I just woke up from a fuzzy dream
And I never want to see the things that I have seen
I looked in the mirror and I saw your face
You looked back through me,you were miles away.
All my dreams, they fade awayI'll never be the same
If you could see me the way you see yourself
And pretend to be someone else
You'll always love me more
Miles away
I hear it in your voice when we're
Miles away
You're not afraid to tell me
Miles away
I guess we're at our best when we're
Miles away
So far away
So far away
So far away"

No comments: