Saturday, June 21, 2008

Find your way home..

Suddenly this sound rings in my mind...
Especially the first verse.... some implications i reckon...


Yesterday, nearly subject myself to extravagant spending, and a victim of impulse buying behaviour..
Closed to "throwing" half a thousand out of my bank account for this little wonderful technology..
A Portabl GPS navigating system, more commonly used in cars...

Garmin NUVIwas so tempted to make the deal, until something in the head stopped me...
"shop around first...!" and testing it on the spot, doesn't really impressed me much though, cos it's like failing to locate satelittes!! Supposed to be touted as one of the top brands in GPS system, but it failed to impress me leh....

However, still very very much like to get one of these to add on to my little Slow Underpowered Vehicle.
Not that you can get lost in this little island without a map, but more for the additional features it offers.
Estimated Time of arrival to destinations,
All possible routes with accurate ETA
Speed camera warnings and some even ERP gantries identifier before you drive! Wonder if they oinclude teh ERP charges, like in the case of japan, where their GPS system calculate the total toll charges even before you set off.!

Hmm.. gonna find a reason for myself to spurlge on this equipment, so that at least it's justifiable.. Eg, birthday? too far.. X'mas... still long...
hmm.... maybe 4D??

No comments: